The Beauty of El Nido, Palawan -- Part 1

Just on the first week of December, I found myself going on a trip to Palawan. This is the first time I set foot in the province so I can't contain my excitement as the days draw near. I took the earliest Cebu Pacific flight to Puerto Princesa with my mom and sister. It was a comfortable flight and we arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule (it's a sign of a good trip, isn't it?). We only stayed for three days so we rushed off to take the earliest shuttle service going to El Nido from the airport. The ride took about 5 hours with two stop overs -- for lunch and toilet break. The road is very smooth -- I can't remember though how many mountains we crossed just to reach to the beautiful town of El Nido. Once you get to El Nido town proper, the driver will drop you off to the shuttle terminal. From there, you need to ride a tricycle to bring you to your hotel. Shuttle service from Puerto Princesa airport to El Nido town proper cost 600-700 pesos per pax and tricycle ride is 50 pesos per trip. We stayed at El Nido Beach Hotel. The hotel is beach front and is just about 2 kms away from the shuttle terminal. 

El Nido Beach Hotel

We booked the standard room with sea view.  The room was exactly what it looks like in actual and in photos in their website, hence, it met my expectations. The staff are friendly, accommodating and very flexible especially to my last minute changes. 

Buffet breakfast is included in our package. Breakfast is very simple and with many variations -- rice, oatmeal, bread and cereals. Oh, and I loved their longganisa =)
hotel facade
Our view from our room

photo credit: El Nido Beach hotel website
The hotel also helped us arrange our tour. It is very convenient. It is like a one-stop-shop for I only talk and transact to one person. 

Thank you to Ms Lea and the staff of El Nido Beach hotel for the warm welcome. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back. 

hotel information: 
Contact number: PH: 0920 867 3777/ 048 723 0887
                            KR: 070 7525 0833
Please watch out for the next run of my El Nido trip. I will be sharing with you our tour of the Island.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All smiles with Philippine Airlines

A Short trip to the Visayas -- Tacloban Leyte and Marabut, Samar

Luxury Experience at Thunderbird Resort, La Union